Chat 50 USB Plus Personal Conferencing System
The Chat 50 personal speaker phone is a mobile audio peripheral that connects to a wide variety of devices and provides crystal-clear, hands-free audio communications.
It provides unmatched full-duplex capability, which allows users to simultaneously speak and listen without audio cutting in and out. It also provides high-quality audio playback for music, gaming and other sound files.
The Chat 50 can be used in a variety of ways, and connects to the following devices:
- Laptops or PCs - for use with:
- -Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- -VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- -Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, WebEx
- -Instant messaging with audio chat
- -Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows -Media Player
- -PC-based gaming with TeamSpeak
- Telephones for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
- Cell phones for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
- Desktop video conferencing devices for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
- iPods & MP3 players for full-band audio playback (single speaker)
Chat 50 USB Plus - includes Chat 50 Personal Speaker Phone, USB cable, 2.5mm-3.5mm cell phone audio cable, power supply