Corning CSH-03U 144 Splice Rackmount Enclosure 19" Empty Add 12 Trays 3U
CSH-03U Closet Splice Housing accepts up to twelve 0.2-in splice trays (Type 2R, 2S or 2M) in three rack spaces (5.25 in).
Corning Cable Systems’ Closet Splice Housings (CSH) are used in equipment racks or equipment cabinets, as well as in the transition splice between outdoor-rated and riser/plenum rated cable at a building entrance. Pigtail splicing is accomplished when the CSH is used in conjunction with the Closet Connector Housing (CCH).
1. Provides storage and protection of fiber splices in individually accessible trays
2. Rack-mount, 19-in (48 cm) or 23-in (58 cm) for transition splicing between UL-listed and unlisted cable at building entrance or pigtail splicing
1. Cable strain-relief hardware provided including Corning Cable Systems’ Universal Cable Clamp (UCC)
2. 4.5-in projection or flush-mountable
3. Open-side design for easy fiber egress
4. Sliding shelf provides access to splice trays and routing guides
5. Record label provided
6. Multiple grommeted cable entry ports
7. Top and bottom rear removable access panels for vertical pigtail entry from the CCH housing
8. Front and rear doors lockable with optional lock kits
9. Brackets included for 19-in (48 cm) and 23-in (58 cm) racks
Dimensions: 17(W) x 12(D) x 5.25(H) inch
Weight: 6 lbs