The PowerVerter APS APS2424 DC-to-AC Inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter. When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, 14/55 amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output. It's highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.
- 24V DC or 120V AC input; 120V AC output (hardwired)
- 2400 watts continuous, 3600 watts OverPower™ and 4800 watts DoubleBoost™ inverter output
- 3 stage, 14/55 amp selectable wet/dry cell battery charger
- Auto Transfer Switching option for battery backup / UPS operation
- Reliability enhanced large-transformer design with protected DC and AC wiring terminals
- Rated over 90% efficient