- 0.8 power factor - increases the capacity of the unit without migrating to larger models (0.88 power factor for 2000VA and 0.853 power factor for 3000VA).
- Load shedding - extends the time of critical applications without adding external battery packs by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS
- Independent Battery Bypass - allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on the utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Virtually unlimited extended runtime for critical applications - virtually an unlimited number of battery packs can be connected to the EnterprisePlus UPS for extending run times
- Flexibility in installation - floor-standing tower and 19-inch rackmount hardware is included. Optional installation kits are available for 23-inch racks/cabinet and wallmount installation.
- Small form factor - 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Independent battery pack chargers - reduces battery recharge times
- Simultaneous DB-9, USB and SNMP communications
- Minuteman? SentryPlus UPS monitoring and control software included
- Easy to read front panel display - with load/battery meter
- Industry high product protection - with 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- RoHS compliant
- Protects your your investment - connected equipment is covered with $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan? (U.S. and Canada only)
The Minuteman Endeavor ED1000RM2U 1000VA Tower/Rack Mountable on-line uninterruptible power supply combines double-conversion technology with industry-leading features in a versatile case design that allows the units to be installed in many different formats and environments. In developing one of the best-valued, highest quality UPS products on the market, the Endeavor has these standard features.
- Up to a 0.8 power factor (in watts) for larger capacities
- Output receptacle control for non-critical load shedding capability
- Extended runtime using external battery packs
- Independent battery pack chargers to reduce battery recharge times