Basic Single Entry Phone Interface
The Viking C-200 allows a single line phone or phone system to share a phone line with an entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor.
Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera, lights, etc.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phone with caller ID, and keyless entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-2000A.
Viking C-200 Applications
Viking C-200 Features
- Add an entry phone to your standard home or office phones to provide door communication
- Provide commercial or residential security via two-way handsfree communication at the door and gate
- Connects in series with a single phone line or to a phone systemâ€™s unused line input (loop start trunk input)
Viking C-200 Specifications
- Allows an entry phone to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone button is pressed
- Compatible with these Viking entry phones: - E-10, E-20A, E-30, E-40 Handsfree Phones - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone - Or use with any analog touch tone phone
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with Viking model SLP-1
- Produces double Call Waiting tones
- One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc.
- Add door strike capability with the Viking model RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller
Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided Dimensions: 133mm x 104mm x 44mm (5.25" x 4.1" x 1.75") Shipping weight: 0.9kg (2 lbs.) Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity Contacts: .5A @ 125V AC, 1A @ 30V DC Ring Output: 5 REN, capable of ringing (10) 0.5 REN phones Talk Battery: 32V DC Connections: (10) cage clamp screw terminals