The C-210 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a single Viking entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor.
Use in conjunction with the Viking K-1900-5 dialer to make an outside call if there is no answer on the inside phone.
The C-210 provides a "Call Waiting” tone when the phone line is in use.
Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes.
- Add an entry phone to your standard home or office phones to provide door communication
- Provide commercial or residential security via two-way handsfree communication at the door or gate
- Connects in series with a single phone line or to a phone system’s unused line input (loop start trunk input)
- Must be used with a Viking K-1900-5 dialer
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a door entry phone
- House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone "Call” button is pressed
- Compatible with these Viking entry phones:
- E-10A, E-20B, E-30, E-35, E-40 and E-50 Phones
- K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone
- Or use with any analog phone
- Produces "Call Waiting” tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are already on a call
- Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 133mm x 104mm x 44mm (5.25" x 4.1" x 1.75")
- Shipping weight: 0.9kg (2 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Ring Output: 5 REN, capable of ringing (10) 0.5 REN phones
- Talk Battery: 32V DC
- Connections: (9) cage clamp screw terminals and (1) RJ-11