15" Variable Polar Pattern Gooseneck Condenser Mic
The GNVP is a series of continuously-variable pattern, quick-mount, miniature-gooseneck condenser microphones designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup. Special attention has been taken to design the GNVP series with improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices. The integral 80Hz, 12dB/oct hi-pass filter removes unwanted low frequency energy. The advanced, transformerless electronics are self-contained to simplify installation. Available in 10", 15" and 20" lengths, the GNVP may be mounted on lecterns, pulpits and conference tables with the included mounting hardware or with other options available from Astatic.
A status indicator LED is located on the XLR housing that is visible to the speaker indicating that the microphone is operational. The LED on/off switch as well as polar pattern adjustment are hidden from unqualified tampering on the PCB within the XLR housing. The Astatic GNVP has a variable polar pattern so it can shorten the list of products an audio system designer requires when miniature-gooseneck condenser microphones are indicated. From omnidirectional to cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-eight and all tight or wide directional polar patterns in between, an installer can precisely tailor the polar pattern for optimum performance. One gooseneck condenser microphone can suit almost any challenge when tasked to perform in business, government, worship, and media production.
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Continuously-variable
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Self Noise: 29dBA
- Max SPL: 120dB, 1% THD
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 4mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR type
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm corresponds to positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
- Finish: Durable matte-black urethane
- RF Immunity: Meets or exceeds EN55103-2, E1, E2, E3 and E4
- RoHS Compliant
- (Specifications subject to change without notice.)