FiberRunner 2x2 Snap-On Hinged Cover designed for HS2X2YL6 and H2X2YL6. The innovative cover can hinge open to 90° from either Side of the Channel and be removed completely if desired.
- The FiberRunner 2x2 Routing System is comprised of channel, couplers, fittings and brackets designed to segregate, route and protect fiber optic and high performance copper cabling runs to and between equipment racks within a data center, telecommunications room or service provider facility
- Material: PVC
- 2x2 system ideal for use with smaller cable counts
- Multiple spillout options provide versatility to mate to various equipment and rack configurations
- QuikLock Couplers reduce system installation time dramatically
- Channel, covers, fittings, and other non-metallic system components made from V-0 flame class rated material
- Compatible with all sizes of Panduit® FiberRunner and Panduit® Fiber-Duct Routing Systems, Cable Management, and Racks
- 2x2 FiberRunner Hinged and Slotted Channels can be used with 2x2 Fiber-Duct Fittings and Brackets
- Compliant with the applicable tests in Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3
- RoHS Compliant
- Not CE Compliant
- Cover Height: 2.29"
- Length: 6'
- Available Colors: