Voice-Grade 6-wire jacks utilize IDC termination, accept 22-24 AWG solid wire, and provide maximum flexibility in designing voice and low-speed data distribution systems. Termination can be done using 110 punch down tools, or by using the termination cap for fast and easy termination. The KJJ series jack can either be end- or mid-span terminated, to suit the application.
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label
- Termination with standard single-position 110 termination tool
- Protection cap provides fast and easy termination and protects conductor termination points
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions
- Rear 110-type contacts, end- or mid-span terminated to suit the application, provide improved wire retention and ease of termina-tion
- Ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers