Tripp Lite's APS2448UL DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter. Supplies up to 4800 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 48V DC bus or battery source. Floating 48VDC ground offers compatibility with positive or negative grounded DC systems, including 48V telco applications. OverPower™ inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes, and DoubleBoost™ inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, 15 amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation (user supplies batteries and cabling - see owner's manual for recommendations). Passes sine wave utilty or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes.
- 48V DC or 120V AC input; 120V AC output (hardwired)
- 2400 watts continuous, 3600 watts OverPower™ and 4800 watts DoubleBoost™ inverter output
- 3 stage, 15 amp selectable wet/dry cell battery charger
- Auto Transfer Switching option for battery backup / UPS operation
- Tested to UL (USA) and CSA (Canada) standards
- High reliability large-transformer design with protected DC and AC wiring terminals