Tripp Lite's INTERNET350U standby UPS system offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges on both AC and dialup modem lines. Provides seamless battery support during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete power protection in an ultra-compact, flat-pack housing with an appearance closer to a power strip than other bulky UPS designs. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com, includes bundled USB cable. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks with line splitter protects up to two directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals with a standard dialup phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 15 minutes during power fail conditions. 3 year warranty.
- INTERNET350U standby UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on both AC and TEL/DSL line connections
- 6 widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- 3 battery supported outlets protect computer, monitor and vital system peripherals, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support
- Provides battery derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts
- 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports entry-level PC systems up to 12 minutes during blackout conditions
- Built-in single line TEL/DSL line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines or cordless phones on a single phone line connection
- USB port, free PowerAlert software (available via web download) and cabling offer safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Supports Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Space saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere