Tripp Lite's INTERNET550U standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions. 8 output receptacles, two of which are widely-spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 4 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. 4 additional outlets with surge suppression-only are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single line telephone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripherals with a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB port with PowerAlert monitoring software (available via web download) and cabling enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 17 minutes during power failures. 3 year warranty.
- INTERNET550U standby UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on both AC and Tel/DSL line connections
- 8 outlets, two of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- 4 battery supported outlets protect computer, monitor and vital system peripherals, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support
- Provides battery derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts
- 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports entry-level PC systems up to 17 minutes during blackout conditions
- Built-in single line Tel/DSL line surge suppression protects modem, fax machine or cordless phone
- USB port, PowerAlert software (available via web download) and cabling offer safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Supports Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Space saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wallmount installation