Tripp Lite's INTERNET900U standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive, ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during brownouts and blackouts. 12 widely spaced output receptacles accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 6 outlets provide full battery support and surge suppression for computers, monitors and other vital system components. 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals sharing a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB communications interface with PowerAlert monitoring software (via web download) and cabling enables a safe, unattended system shutdown. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 900VA/480W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 min. during power failures. 3-year warranty.
- INTERNET900U standby UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on AC and tel/DSL dataline connections
- 12 widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- 6 battery-supported outlets protect computers and vital system peripherals. 6 surge suppression-only outlets protect system accessories that do not require battery support
- Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts
- 900VA/480W power handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports entry-level PC systems up to 45 min. during blackouts
- Single-line tel/DSL surge suppression protects directly connected modems, fax machines or cordless phones sharing a single phone line connection
- USB communications interface, FREE PowerAlert Software and cabling provide monitoring of site power conditions
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Supports Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment; ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Space-saving ultra-compact housing
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wallmount installation
- 3-year warranty