The igeacom 501 from IgeaCare Solutions Inc. The igeacom 501 enable overhead broadcast paging that can be segregated to specific zones and can even be designed to page specific rooms. As an added feature, a new built in volume control enables a resident to increase or decrease the volume of the call.
The igeacom 501 is ideal for alerting staff of potential emergency’s and news. Utilizing the igeacom 501 and its wired or wireless devices, allows us to bring you a nurse call total solution. A solution which provides unsurpassed reliability through telephony based technology. These devices are seamlessly integrated and enable total connectivity; resident to staff, staff to resident, staff to staff, and residents outgoing and incoming local and long distance calls.
The igeacom 501 is designed to seamlessly integrate with a Private Branch eXchange Server and any private wireless telephone network or pocket paging system.
Some of the key features of the igeacom301 are:
- Overhead-Broadcast paging.
- Paging can be segregated to zones, multiple zones can be installed.
- Built-in volume control.
- Endless flexibility in initial and redirection of a nurse call.
- Built in escalation to any telephone(s) both inside and outside the facility.
- Multiple call points.
- Water resistant traditional hardwired pull cords, push button call cords, and dome lights.
- Multiple color dome lights.
- Programmable software allows you to toggle on/off to all features and functions of the
- Instant two-way speech between resident and nurse/aid.
- Each device can be programmed individually to meet the special care needs of a particular resident.
- Programmable buttons for system announcements, menu or activities for the week.
- Devices can prioritize emergency calls based on call point.
- Clean, quiet and non-intrusive feel with brightly colored call buttons.
Some of the additional features of the igeacom 501 are:
- Wireless pull cord(s) - up to 4.
- Wireless pendant(s) for remote emergency calling - up to 4.