The igeacom 600 from IgeaCare Solutions Inc. Utilizing the igeacom 600 and its wired and or wireless devices allows us to bring you the world’s first line powered PBX based nurse call solution. Our solution provides unsurpassed reliability through telephony based technology. This enables total connectivity; patient to staff, staff to patient and staff to staff. The igeacom 600 is designed to seamlessly integrate with a Private Branch eXchange Server and any private wireless telephone network and/or pocket paging system.
Some of the key features of the igeacom 600 are:
- Endless flexibility in initial and redirection of a nurse-emergency call.
- Built in escalation to any telephone(s) both inside and outside the facility.
- Multiple call points.
- Water resistant traditional hardwired pull cords, push button call cords, and dome lights.
- Multiple color dome lights.
- Programmable software allows you to toggle on/off to all features and functions of the igeacom600
- Instant two-way speech between patient and nurse/aid.
- Each device can be programmed individually to meet the special care needs of a particular patient.
- Staff Assistance and Code Blue Call Functions with escalation.
- Nurse IN and OUT functions.
- Devices can prioritize emergency calls based on call point.
- Can easily be upgraded to include all the wireless components of the igeacom700
- Clean and brightly colored call buttons.