MAXAttach Wireless is the industrys first dual-unit wireless conference phone. It features the same audio technologies as ClearOnes award winning MAX Wireless to deliver crystal clear sound, but has two wireless phones instead of one. This provides double the number of speakers and microphones for expanded coverage and enhanced communication in larger rooms. Each phone has its own controls so participants, regardless of where they are seated in the room, can conveniently dial a call, mute microphones or adjust volume settings. And because its wireless, it can be easily picked up and moved to wherever a conference call needs to be held.
- Easy set up and operation just plug the base station into a power outlet and analog telephone jack
- 150-foot signal range use in multiple rooms without moving the base station
- 12-hour battery life conduct lengthy conferences without recharging
- Automatic Level Control* automatically adjusts microphone volume levels based on how loudly participants in the local room are talking to improve voice quality for far-end participants.
- Automatic Gain Control* automatically adjusts loudspeaker volume based on the incoming audio signal from the far end to provide clear, intelligible audio in the local room.