Double talk. Make both Internet and landline calls with this Skype-certified cordless phone. Interference-free DECT technology ensures that all calls come through loud and clear. Keep track of often-dialed contacts using the 100-name address book; and conveniently change your online status right on the handset. From GE.
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider, DSL line, or more.
Prior to use, customers must sign up with Skype Internet phone service. Availability, rates, and features vary depending on phone plan. Contact the manufacturer for details.
Skype is not a replacement for your ordinary telephone and cannot be used for emergency calling.
A computer that has a USB port and that meets the minimum system requirements is necessary for use with this phone.
Caller ID and Call Waiting are subscribed services. Contact your local telephone company for availability, details, and costs.
Use of Bluetooth Wireless Technology requires Bluetooth software and Bluetooth-compatible accessories. Additional accessories may be required.
- Includes base, handset, telephone line cord, AC power adapter, 2 AAA NiMH batteries, battery compartment cover, and SKYLINK install CD-ROM
- DECT 6.0 technology
- Expandable up to six handsets
- Call Waiting/Caller ID capabilities
- 100-name address book
- Make Internet or standard phone calls simultaneously
- Change online status via handset
- Separate call logs for IP and home
- Handset speakerphone
- Melody ringtones
- Color LCD display
- Wi-Fi compatible
- Bluetooth compatible
- Hearing aid compatible
- Measures approximately 8-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China