The unit's perfect sound quality makes this the smarter way to hold meetings. The Konftel 50 is a flexible unit – perfect for efficient audio conferences from your desk or in smaller meeting rooms. Connects to digital and IP system phones, DECT and mobile phones. For connection to computers too.
KONFTEL 50 FEATURES
• Portable unit – simple to connect and use
• Requires no dedicated telephone line or subscription
• Connects to most digital and IP system phones, DECT and mobile phones
• Can also be connected to your telephone or computer using IP telephony
• Keypad with volume, mute and trimming buttons
• Compatible with telephone features, e.g. three-way calling
• Can be used together with a headset
Item number Europe 910101040, USA 840101040
| || |
Audio conferencing via your computer
Computers (PC/Mac) equipped with software for IP telephony (Skype.com, Alcatel WebSoftphone, Nortel IP softphone 2050 etc.) are easily transformed into a conference IP Softphone by connecting a Konftel 50 to the sound input on your computer (cables provided). Konftel can supply an optional USB adapter for direct connection to the USB port on your computer.
| || |
Audio conferencing via your system telephone
The Konftel 50 connects to the handset outlet on your digital and IP system phone. Can be connected to most PBXs. The switch box allows you to change
between speaking hands-free and using the handset at the push of a button. Or connect a headset if you prefer.
| || |
Audio conferencing via your GSM or DECT phone
By simply connecting an optional cable to your Konftel 50, you can conduct an audio conference via your GSM or DECT phone. Make the call as normal and use the phone's functions.