The Model 540-001 LED Strobe features an integral LED tower with constant-on and flashing operations. In addition, the LED strobe provides a secondary contact output for activation of external auxiliary equipment.
- High Visibility, Even in Daylight
- 100,000 Hour LED Life (approx. 10 years)
- Low Power Consumption (.39 Amperes)
- Durable in All Weather Conditions
- Low Operating Temperature
- 240 Flashes Per Minute
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Contact Closure Output
Specifically designed to operate with all GAI-Tronics’ emergency and SMART telephones, Model 540-001 provides 240 flashes per minute when the telephone is in use.
The Model 540-001 LED Strobe is designed for easy installation in our model 234 series free-standing and 234WM, 240WM and 241WM series wall-mount, heavy-duty stanchions. Additionally, it can be freely mounted to any flat surface by utilizing a model 4115A Mounting Bracket.